Water’s Edge – Cambridge
Located in prestigious Lake Nona, Waters Edge offers a fresh new perspective for living well in East Orlando.
Waters Edge at Lake Nona is a gated community offering the very rare opportunity for true waterfront living on this pristine, crystal clear lake. With a beautiful lakefront park, boat dock and boat storage areas, Waters Edge provides an incomparable outdoor feel. Park Square Homes’ charming Lake Collection of homes compliments this exceptional neighborhood with front porches, colonial style windows, and luxurious interior details.
Lake Nona is a multi-faceted, 7,000-acre master-planned community in the city of Orlando that combines the very best in planning and design principals. Lake Nona is a large-scale, livable community with exceptional healthcare, kindergarten through graduate-level education in medical and life sciences, diverse workspace offerings and comprehensive shopping and entertainment choices.
The centerpiece of the community is a burgeoning life sciences cluster becoming known as Lake Nona Medical City. It includes the University of Central Florida College of Medicine and the Sanford-Burnham Institute for Medical Research at Lake Nona. Construction is underway on Nemours Children’s Hospital, one of the nation’s largest children’s health systems, as well as the Orlando VA Medical Center, which will serve Central Florida’s 400,000 veterans. Both Lake Nona facilities are scheduled to open in 2012. In addition, the University of Florida broke ground on a Lake Nona academic and research center, which will house a Comprehensive Drug Development Center, the UF College of Pharmacy doctoral program and biomedical research laboratories.
- House Size1515 sqft
- PriceStarting From $184,900
- Property TypeTown Home
- CommunityWater's Edge at Lake Nona
- DeveloperPark Square Homes
- Price/sqft$ 122
- Property StatusUnder Construction
- Year Built2013
- Interior FeaturesMohawk™ 13" x 13" Ceramic Tile In Foyer & All Wet Areas, 9'4" Ceilings On First Floor (per plan), Colonial Casings & Baseboards Painted With Semi-Gloss Paint, Masonite™ Six Panel Interior Doors, Kwikset™ Dorian Lever Interior Door Handles, Ventilated Closet & Pantry Shelving, Knock-Down Finish Ceilings, Rocker Style Light Switches, High Speed CAT5 Telephone Pre-Wiring In Kitchen, Master Suite & Bedroom 2, High Resolution RG-5 Cable TV Pre-Wiring In Family Room, Master Suite & Bedroom 2, Fan Pre-Wires In Family Room & All Bedrooms, 2" Faux Wood Blinds, Moen™ Chateau Plumbing Fixture, Merillat™ 42" Upper Birch Cabinets, Whirlpool® Appliance Package Including Side-By-Side Refrigerator, 30" Glass Top Range, Microwave Oven & Dishwasher, 1/3 HP Garbage Disposal Unit, Stainless Steel Sink, Silestone™ Countertops, Mohawk™ 13" x 13" Ceramic Tile Flooring, Recess Lighting, Garden Tub In Master Bath (per plan), Tile Shower With Glass Enclosure (per plan), Moen™ Chateau Bath Fixtures In All Bathrooms, Elongated Toilets, Cultured Marble Vanity Tops In All Bathrooms, Mohawk™ 13" x 13" Ceramic Tile Floors, Broadview Security System, Programmable Thermostat
- Exterior FeaturesColonial Style WIndows, Low E Vinyl Windows, "Period Style" Building Elevation, Front Porches (per elevation), Therma-Tru™ Fiberglass, Six Panel Front Door, Architectural Roof Shingles, St. Augustine Sodden Lawn, Full Irrigation System, Steel Reinforced Concrete Slabs, Acrylic Finish On Front Porch, Kwikset™ Front Door Hardware, Two Waterproof Exterior Electric Outlets, Garage Door Opener, Two Hose Bibs, Coach Lights (per plan)
- Resort AmenitiesGated Community With Guard, Community Boat Dock & Ramp, Private Boat Storage, Green Dock Park, Clubhouse, Pool, Kiddie's Play Area, Basketball & Tennis Courts, Walking Trails
- HOA Fees$330.00 Per Month
- HOA IncludesHigh Speed Internet, Standard Cable Plus HBO 1, 2 & 3 (Brighthouse Networks), Lawn Maintenance, Family Membership To Lake Nona Y.M.C.A. - State-Of-The-Art Wellness Center, Spinning Studio, Cardio Theater, Lighted Basketball & Tennis Courts, Kiddie's Pool With Waterfall, Aerobic Studio, Heated Outdoor Pool, Running Club & Seasonal Activities
- ZoningResidential / Long-Term Rental
- Additional Remarks-
View Larger Map